Join WhatsApp Group

Aakash Exploration Services Ltd Overview

Aakash Exploration Services Ltd

Established with finesse in 2007, Aakash Exploration Services Limited (AESL) stands tall as a premier provider in the dynamic realm of Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services. Distinguished by its ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certifications, AESL takes center stage in the production phase post-land survey and drilling processes. Employing a sophisticated suite of equipment, including Air Compressors, Coil Tubing Units, Work Over Rigs, and SRP Units, the company orchestrates the seamless and efficient production of oil. Following this, the extracted oil undergoes a meticulous transfer to refineries for further refinement.

AESL’s service portfolio encompasses a spectrum of offerings, ranging from Oil Enhanced Recovery to Well Head Maintenance (WHM), Well Head Greasing (WHG), Hot Oil Circulation Units, Mold Guide On Sucker Rod, Drilling Rigs, Chemical Dosing Pumps, Acid Pumping Units, Sucker Rod Pumping Units, Flush By Units, Work Over Rigs, Mobile Air Compressors, Mobile Pumping Units, and Mobile Steaming Units.

1. Reduced debtor days from 84.3 to 60.8 days1. Despite profitability, no dividend payouts
2. Improved working capital from 35.9 to 19.02. Modest return on equity at 11.0% over the last 3 years
3. Decline in promoter holding by -6.66% over the past 3 years

In its impressive roster of clientele, AESL boasts names like ONGC, GSPCL, Cairn, Essar, Great Eastern Energy, IOC, Niko, OIL, Prize Petroleum, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Vedanta, Reliance, HOEC, and more, showcasing its prowess and trustworthiness in the industry.

Navigating the financial landscape of FY23, approximately 98% of the revenue emanated from the sale of products and services, with the remaining 2% attributed to diverse income streams. Noteworthy in the same fiscal year was the transition of auditors, as M/s Bimal Shah Associates gracefully passed the torch to M/s Parikh Shah & Associates, marking a strategic move in the governance and oversight realm.

Compounded Sales Growth
10 Years:%
5 Years:18%
3 Years:11%
Compounded Profit Growth
10 Years:%
5 Years:14%
3 Years:-3%
Stock Price CAGR
10 Years:%
5 Years:50%
3 Years:7%
1 Year:49%
Return on Equity
10 Years:%
5 Years:12%
3 Years:11%
Last Year:9%
Sharing Is Caring:

MoneyMaker पर Share Market और Business Ideas से संबंधित जानकारियां प्रदान की जाती हैं। साथ ही रोजाना शेयर बाजार और बिजनेस में आने वाले उतार चढ़ाव के बारे में भी Update दी जाती है। अतः रोजाना Update पाने के लिए MoneyMaker के WhatsApp Group का हिस्सा बनें।

Leave a Comment